View Resource

Make Sure You Get Your 2007 Stimulus Payment

Available formats:    PDF

Make Sure You Get Your 2007 Stimulus Payment

Beginning in May, the IRS will send one-time economic stimulus payments to more than 130 million households across America. Most people who are eligible for a stimulus payment will receive it automatically, provided they file a 2007 federal income tax return.

If you don’t usually have to file a federal tax return, but want to get your stimulus payment -- If you have at least $3,000 in income from any combination of earned income, Social Security retirement or disability benefits, certain veterans’ or railroad retirement benefits, you file Form 1040A or 1040 with the IRS to get your Stimulus Payment. It’s a short form – quick and easy! Visit for details.

Don’t let a little paperwork stand between you and your stimulus payment!