About the Course
In Taking Control of Your TBI, an online mini course, you will learn about some of the findings of CENC research, what it may mean for you, and where you can find additional resources.
The course is self-paced, so move at your own pace. There is no testing or grading. Once you've completed the course, there is a certificate of completion that you may print for your own records.
There is no cost for the course. Feel free to share with others interested in Traumatic Brain Injury.
The course content is a summary of CENC research findings with the goal of sharing information about TBI to increase awareness.
Here are the main topics divided into 4 parts:
- Part 1: Pain Symptoms, Opioid Use, and Balance Related to Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Part 2: Dementia, Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Part 3: Parkinson's Disease and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Part 4: Early Clinical Predictors & Risk Factors
Who Should Take this Course?
- Active or Reserve Service Members
- Healthcare Professionals
- Family Members
- Anyone interested in learning more about TBI
For additional information about CENC, contact:
Dr. Ron Seel, Ph.D.
CENC Knowledge Translation Program Director
For technical assistance, please contact Lucian Friel, email@example.com.