- Connect to live video presentations using your computer. Each webcast is captioned.
- An archive of the webcast will be available to all subscribers.
- Webcasts are followed by a webboard with the presenters.
- Technical support is available by phone and e-mail.
- Registration is free but required.
- Register for the 2017 Webcast Series or select individual webcasts from the listing below.
|Employment Outcomes after Multiple Sclerosis: Findings Among Participants Identified through Clinical Service Setting|
|Date / Time:||8/10/2017 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
|Presenter:||James Krause, Ph.D., Professor & Associate Dean for Research in the College of Health Professions|
|Affiliation:||Medical University of South Carolina|
|Meaningful Writing: Capturing Strengths and Ideal Conditions of Employment|
|Date / Time:||8/24/2017 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
|Affiliation:||Institute on Human Development and Disability at the University of Georgia and Griffin-Hammis|
|What People with Physical Disabilities Want and Need to Know About Employment: Research Findings|
|Date / Time:||10/26/2017 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
Carolyn Graham, Ph.D.
|Affiliation:||RRTC on Employment of People with Physical Disabilities, Virginia Commonwealth University|