- Connect to live video presentations using your computer. Each webcast is captioned.
- An archive of the webcast will be available to all subscribers.
- Webcasts are followed by a webboard with the presenters.
- Technical support is available by phone and e-mail.
- Registration is free but required.
- Register for the 2017 Webcast Series or select individual webcasts from the listing below.
|Vocational Rehabilitation Services for Individuals with Physical Disabilities|
|Date / Time:||6/8/2017 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
|Presenter:||James Rothrock, M.S., Commissioner|
|Affiliation:||The Virginia Department for Aging & Rehabilitative Services|
|Disclosing Disability in the Workplace|
|Date / Time:||7/13/2017 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
|Presenter:||Phillip Rumrill, PhD, CRC, Professor & Coordinator of the Rehabilitation Counseling Program & Director of the Center for Disability Studies|
|Affiliation:||Kent State University|
|Employment Outcomes after Multiple Sclerosis: Findings Among Participants Identified through Clinical Service Setting|
|Date / Time:||8/10/2017 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
|Presenter:||James Krause, Ph.D., Professor & Associate Dean for Research in the College of Health Professions|
|Affiliation:||Medical University of South Carolina|
|What People with Physical Disabilities Want and Need to Know About Employment: Research Findings|
|Date / Time:||9/14/2017 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern|
Katherine Inge, Ph.D., O.T.R, Project Director
Carolyn Graham, Ph.D.
|Affiliation:||RRTC on Employment of People with Physical Disabilities, Virginia Commonwealth University|